Dr. Shoari is board certified in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology. He completed his training at the University of Utah including his neurology residency and fellowship training in clinical neurophysiology with focus on nerve and muscles, botulinum toxin injections and seizure disorders.
His areas of research and interest include:
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Nerve Conduction Studies and Electromyography (EMG),
- Botulinum Toxin Injections
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation (VNS)
- Deep Brain Stimulation(DBS)
When he’s not practicing medicine, Dr. Shoari enjoys outdoor sports such as tennis and swimming, computer sciences, music and spending time with family.
Schedule an Appointment Online