Thank you for choosing Neuroscience and Rehabilitation Specialists for your health needs. We would like your first visit with us to be a positive experience. The list below will help us quickly and efficiently process the information necessary to allow our physicians to provide you with the best care possible.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Insurance card(s).
- Government issued picture identification.
- If your address is different than on your government issued picture identification, please bring a copy of a current utility bill with your name and current address.
- Payment for services<./li>
- Complete list or actual bottle of the names and dosage of all the medications you take.
- List of questions you want to ask your doctor.
- If possible, download and fill out a Patient Registration Form before coming to your first appointment.
- Medical records from your referring provider.
- Any radiology (CT, MRI etc.) and lab work that you have had performed.
Please arrive ten minutes before your appointment time to update or fill out any necessary paperwork. If you are more than ten minutes late for your appointment, you may be asked to reschedule.
Co-pays and any co-insurance fees will be collected at the time of service. New patients should anticipate a 40 minute initial appointment. Subsequent visits run 20 minutes in length. If you do not have insurance we do offer a self-pay option if you pay at the time of service. For all visits, payment is due at time of service.
Patient Satisfaction Survey
Your complete satisfaction with our service is our goal. Please take our brief survey to let us know how we can improve.
For more information, please contact us.